People are behind the success or failure of all business objectives. Our two-day Becoming a PI Practitioner workshop gives you the hands-on training needed to unlock the power of your people
People are behind the success or failure of all business objectives.
Our two-day Becoming a PI Practitioner workshop gives you the hands-on training needed to unlock the power of your people and address the problems standing between you and your business objectives. Training includes case studies, individual and group exercises, and action plans. Learn how to define the true requirements of specific roles, hire top performers who naturally have what it takes to deliver on your business plan, and keep them engaged and inspired through the use of Predictive Index across the entire employee life cycle.
Participants will receive a Predictive Index Practitioner certification upon completion and leave with a thorough understanding of how to use PI to solve common people challenges.
Learn a simple methodology that helps you understand your people so they can take you where you want to go. In this workshop, you will:
- Identify a set of business challenges, uncover associated people issues, and create goals to fix them
- Learn strategies that directly impact your challenges through the use of PI tools and workforce assessment software
- Leave with an action plan to overcome your challenges and achieve your goals
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Executives and managers responsible for business strategy, planning, and success
- HR professionals who will serve as the PI expert and advisor in their organization
- Any employee looking to deepen their PI expertise or refresh from a past training
- Anyone looking to use PI to address their day-to-day business challenges