Person Report Overview
(Please read the pages during the video.)
Person Report Overview – this Person Report condenses my 3-page Behavioral Report down to one simple summary. It features my Self Pattern only. Presented in the top section of the Pattern Insights, from left to right are brief descriptions of my most predominant to least predominant behavioral drives. It also features what I naturally need most to perform daily at my best. In the lower section, please note pairs of drives of what are called Factor Combinations. Drives working in combination with one another are even more predictable than individual drives. Carefully reflecting upon each of these descriptive adjectives and phrases gives me a very clear sense of what makes me tick. Being self-aware of these insights helps me to be more mindful and meaningful in my personal life and work responsibilities.
The 4 Factors
|Dominance: The drive to exert one’s influence on people or events||Patience: The drive for consistency and stability|
|Extraversion: The drive for social interaction with other people||Formality: The drive to conform to rules and structure|
“How does PI apply… in my role?”
- WHAT can the Person Page do for me? It provides valuable personal insights into who I truly am. It predicts what drives me to be more effective, successful and happy. For example, if I am a highly social person (High B – Extraversion), working virtually too often or sitting in an office all day without any co-worker interaction will be less desirable. I need “to talk it out” with people.
- WHY is this essential and valuable to me? We all want to be the best version of ourselves. The bolded, descriptive phrases represent my “authenticity in a nutshell!” Knowing who I am first is essential and more valuable in my dealings with others. I know who I am, and it explains how others experience me. In the example above, if I do not get a chance to talk it out or have social interaction, frustration could become an issue. The best version of me is being stifled.
- HOW would I apply these insights
inmy role and life? These are clear directives on how I can carry out my daily activities with the greatest degree of impact. Being mindful of these drives, needs and behaviors will help me perform in my role at my best whatever that role might be.
- WHO benefits from me applying these insights? I DO! Only I can take my insights to heart to be the best version of myself. My manager, direct reports, peers, family and friends will all benefit when I am at my best.
- WHEN is the best time to apply these insights? It starts now. Today. There is no time to waste. Refer to this often and be the best version of ME!