Personal Development Chart (PDC)
Personal Development Chart (PDC) – this 2-page report displays the highlights of my behavioral Drives and Needs as well as Self-Coaching Tips for me to be more productive in my specific roles and responsibilities. These insights are uniquely capable of helping me stay focused on how I work best, what I should do to ensure I don’t “over rotate” and help me maintain a balance of my natural behavioral style in a variety of situations.
The 4 Factors
|Dominance: The drive to exert one’s influence on people or events||Patience: The drive for consistency and stability|
|Extraversion: The drive for social interaction with other people||Formality: The drive to conform to rules and structure|
“How does PI apply… in my role?”
- WHAT can the Personal Development Chart (PDC) do for me? It provides powerful self-coaching insights that can be applied on a daily basis in my roles and responsibilities. These insights are customized for my 4 Drives of Dominance, Extraversion, Patience and Formality. It not only identifies what I need to be aware of in terms of my unique Strengths and Cautions but it does it in practical and real ways that I can relate to.
- WHY is this essential and valuable to me? It keeps top of mind how I will act in any situation, allowing me to pivot and adjust quickly, understandably and with the right actions.
- HOW would I apply these insights in my role and life? Review this Tool Insight periodically when things are going well, when there is a bump in the road, when I have doubts about something or if I want to be sure I am at the top of my game when needed. It will also apply in hindsight after an interaction with my team, peer, manager, etc.
- WHO benefits from applying these insights? Me!!
- WHEN is the best time to apply these insights? Every chance I get.