Relationship Guide – these insights compare two individuals by their PI Profile to provide insights on how they work together by providing relationship strengths, cautions, and tips. If two individuals have PI Profiles, this tool can be generated at any time. When reviewed between both parties, gain greater insights, can validate the information, and build more open and honest communication with each other.
The 4 Factors
|Dominance: The drive to exert one’s influence on people or events||Patience: The drive for consistency and stability|
|Extraversion: The drive for social interaction with other people||Formality: The drive to conform to rules and structure|
“How does PI apply… in my role?”
- WHAT can the Relationship Guide do for me? The Relationship Guide can provide a simple set of “guidelines” to increase two individuals’ self-awareness. Reviewing and sharing these insights can also increase the levels of communication and productivity.
- WHY is this essential and valuable to me? Building strong and long-lasting relationships creates a happier and more effective workforce.
- HOW would I apply these insights in my role and life? If I were to onboard a new employee, I could create a Relationship Guide to see how they would get a long with their manager. If I was having issues with two employees I could use this tool to work through conflict resolution. If I wanted to increase the understanding between two employees, I could use this tool to accomplish this.
- WHO benefits from applying these insights? The two individuals associated with the report would gain the most from these insights. However, if shared with a close group this could provide additional ‘A-Ha’s’ in how the group could work with these individuals as well. It is not required to share this tool with a group.
- WHEN is the best time to apply these insights? Like most PI tools, at anytime you can utilize these tools to provide more insights and clarity about working with a co-worker.