PI Reference Profile(2 Pager)
The 4 Factors
|Dominance: The drive to exert one’s influence on people or events
|Patience: The drive for consistency and stability
|Extraversion: The drive for social interaction with other people
|Formality: The drive to conform to rules and structure
“How does PI apply… in my role?”
- WHAT can the PI Reference Profile do for me? It provides me with excellent self-awareness insights on several different levels on how I can best fulfill my work potential. It provides me with self-coaching opportunities to maximize my Strengths and be aware of my Cautions in doing my job every day.
- WHY is this essential and valuable to me? It creates better clarity around my daily work styles and when shared, provides a guide on how to work well with me based on my behaviors and needs. I want to be the best version of myself and create harmony in my work environment. Knowing my Strengths and Common Traps in the workplace helps “Inspire Better Co-Workers, Better Work and a Better World.”
- HOW would I apply these insights in my role and life? Sharing my PI Reference Profile with my peers, colleagues…anyone that I work closely with. Knowledge is power for everyone on my team.
- WHO benefits from applying these insights? Anyone that can and should appreciate the natural differences we each have because it is what makes each one of us special in terms of who we are.
- WHEN is the best time to apply these insights? In a “team meeting” where everyone can present their PI Reference Profile; in a one-on-one with my manager; in a one-on-one with a subordinate, peer, or colleague.